Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Faithless Preachers - Part Four




He's (Jim Bakker) in Branson Mo. and is back to teaching the same garbage that he renounced.

I started off with "good intentions" also. I was taught Word of Faith in a Baptist Church's Sunday school class. The pastor of the church knew exactly what was being taught in there.

I'm not laying blame but what would have been IF the pastor had demanded the teacher to stop? I can't know that now because he didn't demand anything but only told the teacher to "teach from his heart", which sounds really cool but isn't cool at all.

It lead me down a wide path of destruction. Please understand that I take full responsibility for what I listened to and believed in, but, darn, one would think that a Baptist church would be a safe place.